Monday 30 January 2012

EXT. BUS STOP – DAY
CARLY sits down at the bus stop. LAUREN sits next to her staring in to space not saying a word.

CARLY:
Are you alright?
LAUREN carries on staring, not saying anything. CARLY looks at her with a worried look.  LAUREN’S eyes fill with tears and start to roll down her face.
CARLY(whispers)
LAUREN are you sure you’re alright?
LAUREN finally answers after hesitating.

LAUREN (whispers)
No
CARLY
What’s happened?
LAUREN
Why do I always pick the wrong boys that want to hurt me?
CARLY (stands up and hugs Lauren)
LAUREN (starts to cry in CARLY’S arms)
CARLY
Come on lets go back to mine and you can tell me all about it

INT. CARLY’S HOUSE
CARLY
Sit down and I’ll get us a box of tissues
                LAUREN (mumbles)
           Ok
                CARLY
           Right tell me all about it
                LAUREN
           Well I’m erm...
                CARLY
           (Looks confused) Go on spit it out
LAUREN
           (Looks down at floor) Well I think I’m pregnant
CARLY
LAUREN
           Why do you think that?

           Well I keep getting morning sickness
CARLY
           Well that could happen anyway? You can’t be! You never went               that far did you?!
LAUREN
           (Her eyes fill with tears again) Well it turns out I did
CARLY
           Oh, and you didn’t think to tell me?
                LAUREN
           Well I was going too..
                CARLY
LAUREN I’m your best mate! You can tell me anything! I could of helped you? I could of gone with you to get the pill?!


This is my script piece about two friends and one of them are pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. Carly
    Thank you for uploading this. It's a merit

    Great script. You have used the correct formatting.
    You have used the right indents to show the difference between the action and the dialogue.
    All character names have been written in capitals and there are directions for the characters in brackets. 

To make this even better just make sure the alignment of the dialogue is correct - some of it is not in line and it could get confused with the action.



    Also make sure you say what we see on the screen - it's great you add lots of dialogue but we also need to know why we are seeing to.

    Well done
    Mr Monahan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, i will improve it next time.

    ReplyDelete